SCERT invite applications for admission to following three courses:
i) ETE Course in Government DIETs.
ii) ETE Course in Self Finance Recognized Private Institutes
iii) ECCE Course in Self Finance Recognized Private Institutes
All the aforesaid admission processes are independent. SCERT cannot shift / transfer any candidate from one course to other course, it is observed during previous year that candidates selected in the Merit List for admission to ETE Course in Self Finance Recognized Private Institute and get admitted to the
respective Institute, thereafter selected in the II Merit List for admission to ETE Course in Govt. DIET, request SCERT to allow their admission in Govt. DIET with permission to withdraw fee and documents from the ETE Self Finance Recognized Private Institute. It is hereby made clear that all the three processes are independent admission processes. A candidate admitted to a Private Institute, thereafter wish to get admission in Govt. DIET on the basis of second merit list, has to withdraw admission from Private Institute at his own level and in that quarterly fee deposited by the candidate will be forfeited by the respective Institute and no request in this regard will be entertained by SCERT.
All the three processes are independent admission processes. A candidate shall submit separate application form for one admission process. However, if a candidate is willing to apply for ETE course of Govt.DIET or ETE course of Self Finance Recognized Institutes or ECCE course of Self Finance Recognized Institutes, he/she has to fill up separate application forms for each admission in each of the above courses. The candidate is advised to see the prospectus to assess the suitability for different courses according to his/her merit.
The candidate can submit the application form through online only for separate and independent admission process for ETE at 9 DIETs (Govt), ETE at 21 recognized Self Financing Pvt Institute and ECCE at 30 recognized Self Financing Pvt Institutes.
Candidates can submit their application form through computer system online and pay online using credit/debit card/net banking 24 hours and 7 days.
To facilitate and help candidates who are unable to find out computer system, webcam, credit/debit card for applying online, SCERT has established 30 Facilitation Centres across Delhi from 09th June, 2012 to 30th June, 2012 between 10.00 a.m. to 05.00 p.m. on all working days (except Sunday) at 9 Govt DIETs and at 21 recognized self financing Private ETE institutes, whose detail addresses are given as under as well as at website www.scertdelhionlineadmissions.in.
No printed prospectus or hard copy of application form would be available for this year admission process
To encourage candidates to use their own system/computer/channels for applying online application, concession of Rs 50/- would be admissible, thus such candidates are required to pay Rs 250/- only
Those candidates who will utilize services of the Facilitation Centre would be required to bring a passport size photograph and to pay prescribed application fee of Rs 300/- per application
- Amity Institute of Education, Amity Campus, M-Block, Saket, New Delhi-17, Tel 011-29561182, 29561208
- Delhi College of Vocational Studies and Research, Baprola (Nagloi-Najafgarh Road), Delhi-11043, Tel 9891421053
- District Institute of Education and Training (Central) Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi-110002, Tel 011-23275569
- District Institute of Education and Training (East), Karkardooma Institutional Area, Delhi-110092, Tel 011-22377730
- District Institute of Education and Training (New Delhi) RK Puram, Sector-VII, New Delhi-110022, Tel 011-26178233
- District Institute of Education and Training (North-East) JK Block, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110095, Tel 011-22597790
- District Institute of Education and Training (North-West), FU Block, Pitampura, Delhi-110088, Tel 011-27344178
- District Institute of Education and Training (South), Moti Bagh, New Delhi-110021, Tel 011-26876440
- District institute of Education and Training (South-West), Ghumman, New Delhi-110073, Tel 011-28015116
- District Institute of Education and Training, (North) B-2, Keshav Puram, Delhi-110035, Tel 011-27183077
- District Institute of Education and Training, (West) Baba Phoola Singh Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi-110060, Tel 011-25751361
- Gitarattan Institute of Advanced Studies and Training, Sector-VII, Rohini, Delhi-110085, Tel 011-27057722, 27057733
- Great Mission Teacher’s Training Institute, Sector-5, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075, Tel 011-25084112
- Ideal Institute of Management and Technology, 16X, Karkardooma Institutional Area, Karkardooma, New Delhi-110092, Tel 011-22372639, 65288868
- Institute of Vocational Studies, FC-31, Sheikh Sarai, Phase-II, DDA institutional Area, Press Enclave Road, New Delhi-110017, Tel 011-29257793, 29257794
- Jain Bharti Institute of Higher Education, E-block, Sector-16, Rohini, Delhi-110089, Tel 011-27853000, 27883790
- Lovely Teachers Training Institute, Priyadarshni Vihar, Delhi-110092, Tel 011-22547753, 28822375
- M.A. Education Institute, Pocket-H, Sector-18, Rohini, Delhi-110085, Tel 011-27872787, 9312628221
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute, C-4, Janak Puri, New Delhi-110059, Tel 011-25528116, 25528117
- Pradeep Memorial Comprehensive College of Education, Pratap Vihar, Kirari Ext, Nangloi, Delhi-110086, Tel 011-25470655, 65498301
- Rama Krishna Teacher Training Institute, M-Block, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018, Tel 011-25550497, 25529748
- Rishab Institute, Pocket-IV, Main Road, Mayur Vihar, Phase-I, Delhi-110091, Tel 011-22752055, 22758240
- Sai Institute for Girls, Sai Bhawan, Raja Ram Kohli Marg, Delhi-110031, Tel 011-22046869, 22046870
- Sant Hari Dass College of Higher Education, Opp Air Force Station, Bani Camp, Najafgarh, New Delhi-110043, Tel 011-25323332, 25353671
- Sirifort College of Computer Technology and Management, Plot No-8, Rohini, Sector-25, New Delhi-110085, Tel 011-27061404, 27061405
- Sri Ram Institute of Teacher Education, Village-Bamnoli, Sector-28, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077, Tel 011-25314215, 25314330
- Tecnia Institute of Teacher Education, F-19, Sector-8, Rohini, Delhi-110085, Tel 011-27942400, 27948900
- Trinity Institute of Professional Studies, A-2, Shankar Garden, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018, Tel 011-41518722, 41518723
- VD Institute of Technology, Krishan Vihar, Delhi-110086, Tel 011-25473958, 64106858
- Vidya Training Institute, Vidya Bhawan, Bangla Sahib Road, Opp Kali Mandir, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001, Tel 011-23348844, 23348845
Admission to ETE/ECCE course for all the DIETs and Institute shall be made purely on the basis of merit in qualifying examination; Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) with 50% marks and age should not be more than 24 years as on 30th September, 2012.
Candidates are advised to procure all necessary certificates/documents such as category certificate, domicile certificate and qualification certificates etc well in advance so that they can produce them at the time of admission
The complete details regarding name of Institutions and availability of seats along with details of reservation of seats and relaxation thereof in ETE and ECCE course for various categories have been given in the three different prospectus of session 2012-14 which can be seen on website www.scertdelhionlineadmissions.in
For submitting application, candidate is required to log on to website www.scertdelhionlineadmissions.in through which any of the application form for ETE-Govt DIETs, ETE-Pvt recognized institute; ECCE Pvt recognized institute from 09th June, 2012 to 30th June, 2012 can be sent online along with payment of Rs 250/- through self applying or Rs 300/- per application through applying via facilitation centre (as the case may be) through credit cards/debit cards/internet banking
No application form received by post/courier will be acceptable.
This admission notice, prospectus with details is also placed on website www.scertdelhionlineadmissions.in for information.