COMEDK UGET entrance exam is being conducted for consequence integrity for use by COMEDK Member Institutions only. The COMEDK opening exam is imperative for possibilities seeking admissions for a Under-Graduate courses in these Institutions. The COMEDK UGET-2013 exam scores are current usually for admissions during a educational year 2013-2014.
COMEDK Under-Graduate Entrance Test – 2013
COMEDK: “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” to establish a consequence of students seeking admissions to a undergraduate courses in a Member Institutions of a Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation Trust (KPCF) in a try to offer an effective, fair, pure and non-exploitative contrast procedure.
Member Institutions: There are 12 Medical, 25 Dental and some-more than 150 engineering colleges who make accessible roughly 20,000 seats for admission.
Courses Offered in COMEDK Member Institutions >> Under-Graduate Medical, Dental and Engineering Courses
|Course||Duration in Years||Internship in Years||Commencement of a Academic Year|
|3||B.E.||4||Not Applicable||01 /08/2013
|4||B. Arch||5||Not Applicable|
For disciplines and streams/branch, impute prospectus.
COMEDK MBBS / BDS Eligibility
- As per a Regulations of Medical/Dental Council of India, a subordinate hearing prescribed for acknowledgment to MBBS/BDS is 2nd PUC or 10+2 aloft delegate or homogeneous examination, famous by State / Central Government. The final dual years of investigate shall contain of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with English as a mandatory subject.
- The General Merit possibilities contingency have upheld these subjects (PCB) away and contingency have performed a smallest of 50% of outlines taken together in PCB (40% in a box of SC, ST and OBC possibilities of Karnataka state); they contingency also secure not reduction than 50% outlines (40 % in a box of SC, ST and OBC possibilities of Karnataka state) in PCB in a Common Entrance Test of COMEDK UGET-2013.
- English is one of a subjects to be tested along with Physics, Chemistry and Biology during COMEDK UGET-2013 and a General Merit possibilities should secure not reduction than 50% outlines in English, (40 % in a box of SC, ST and OBC possibilities of Karnataka state). However, a outlines so cumulative in English will not be combined for a integrity of arrange list as a arrange list will be drawn exclusively formed on a smallest mandatory outlines cumulative by a possibilities in PCB; further, a claimant is not entitled for a arrange if he/she fails to secure 50% or 40% (in a box of SC, ST and OBC possibilities of Karnataka state) of outlines in English. The paper on English denunciation will be of Matriculation customary and will exam a candidate’s grasp of a language, a structure of words, phrases, clauses, and sentences.
- Age Limit: The possibilities shall finish a age of 17 years on or before 31st Dec (31/12/2013) of a year of acknowledgment to a MBBS/BDS course.
- Similarly, a possibilities who have upheld a subordinate hearing before to 2009 NEED NOT APPLY.
COMEDK B.E. Eligibility
- As per a existent norms of a All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), a subordinate hearing prescribed for acknowledgment to B.E. is 2nd PUC or 10+2 aloft delegate or homogeneous Examination famous by State / Central Government. The final dual years of investigate shall contain of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) with English as a mandatory subject.
- The General Merit Candidates should have upheld with a smallest total of 45% outlines (40% in honour of SC, ST and OBC Candidates of Karnataka state) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and should have upheld these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are mandatory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any other Technical vocational courses as one of a discretionary subjects. However, if there are any changes in a eligibility criteria by a AICTE, a same will be adopted.
- An try in a Entrance Test seeking acknowledgment to Engineering courses is deliberate adequate for reckoning in a Rank list.
NOTE: Diploma Candidates are not authorised to take COMEDK UGET-2013 opening test.
COMEDK B. Arch Eligibility
- The subordinate hearing prescribed for acknowledgment to B. Arch is 2nd PUC or 10+2 aloft delegate or homogeneous Examination with Mathematics as one of a subjects along with other subjects or a 10+3 Diploma famous by Central / State Government and carrying performed during slightest 50% outlines in total (45% outlines in box of SC, ST and OBC Candidates of Karnataka).
- The claimant should have seemed for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture with a smallest measure of 80 out of 200 for both General Merit and Category Candidates.
i. COMEDK will not be conducting any Common Entrance Test for possibilities seeking acknowledgment to B. Arch (Architecture Course) as per a existent rules.
ii. Candidates seeking B. Arch seats should contention apart focus form along with a DD of Rs. 700/- in foster of COMEDK.
COMEDK UGET Date: The COMEDK UGET-2013 will be conducted opposite a State of Karnataka on Sunday a 12th May 2013.
Paper & Timings
|Morning Session||Afternoon Session|
|B.E||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (From 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM)||
|MBBS / BDS||Physics and Chemistry (From 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM)||Biology and English (From 2:30 PM to 04:00 PM)|
|Both(B.E and MBBS/BDS)||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (From 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM)||Biology and English (From 2:30 PM to 04:00 PM)|
To perspective information per COMEDK Exam Hall Tickets, COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket
for Test Pattern and Exam Scheme, impute prospectus.
How to Apply / Application Fee
Candidates have to request online and send a printout to particular management as mentioned.
Demand Draft has to be drawn from a nationalized bank in foster of “COMEDK” (check for a scold spelling), payable during Bangalore (DD contingency be payable during Bangalore only). Rs.1200/- (One Thousand Two Hundred Only) for 3 subjects (PCB or PCM) i.e. MBBS/BDS or B.E and Rs.1500/- (One Thousand Five hundred only) for 4 subjects (PCMB) i.e. MBBS/BDS and B.E..
Application number, applicant’s name & hit series to be created during a behind of a Demand Draft. Check for a banker’s signature on a Demand Draft.
The finished Application Form has to strech a COMEDK bureau by Speed Post or Courier on or before Monday a 15th Apr 2013 (before 5:00 PM) to a following Address.Executive Secretary – COMEDK
# 132, Second Floor, 11th Main, 17th Cross
Malleswaram, Bangalore-560 055.
UGET Important dates
|Start date for Issue of Online Application Form for MBBS/BDS & B.E|
|Last Date for Receipt of Completed Application Forms for MBBS/BDS & B.E|
|Last Date for uploading of Test Admission Tickets|
|COMEDK UGET-2013 Test Day|
|Publishing of Answer Keys *|
|Last Date for receiving conflict regarding to Answer Keys *|
|Publishing of Test Scores *|
|Last Date for receiving conflict regarding to Test Scores *|
|Publishing of Rank List *|
|B. Arch -||Centralized Counseling only|
|Start Date for Issue of Online Application form for B. Arch|
|Last Date for Receipt of Completed Application Forms for B. Arch|
|Publishing of Rank List B. Arch|
COMEDK bureau is situated during a following address:
#132, Second Floor, 11th Main
17th Cross, Malleswaram
Bangalore – 560 055