Viswajyothi College of Engineering and Technology (VCET), Kerala invites application for admission in M.Tech in CSE, VLSI ES, IEM for academic year 2012-13.
- Candidate with a valid GATE score is given preference.
- M.Tech in CSE: At least 60% marks in B.E./B.Tech in CSE or Information Technology
- M.Tech in VLSIES: At least 60% marks in B.E./B.Tech in ECE/Applied Electronics/Applied Electronics and Instrumentation
- M.Tech in IEM: At least 60% marks in any branch of Engineering
SC/ST candidates, a pass in the above mentioned degrees is sufficient.
50% seats of the total seats in each of the course are set apart as Govt Quota.
Candidates who are interested in pursuing their studies under Govt Quota in VJCET have to apply to Directorate of Technical Education through online. A general rank list will be published by Director of Technical Education from among the applicants.
For further details, please visit website www.dtekerala.gov.in
Admission to Govt Quota in VJCET will be conducted from the rank list published by DTE. Those who wish to pursue their studies in VJCET, separate application has to be submitted to VJCET which can be downloaded from the college website.
The remaining 50% seats are under management quota. Admission to management seats is conducted by the management. Admission is strictly on the basis of merit.
The same application form from the college website can be used to apply under management quota also. Candidates who wish to apply under the management quota or Govt quota can submit their application offline.
How to apply
The filled up application form along with the application fee as demand draft for Rs 600/- and all necessary documents should be sent to the postal address of the college.
Application fee can be paid by demand draft from any Nationalised/Scheduled Bank, in favour of the Principal ,VJCET, payable at Muvattupuzha. No other mode of payment is applicable.
Candidate should submit applications offline.
Applications with the necessary copies of certificates and demand draft may be sent to the Principal, Viswajyothi College of Engineering and Technology, Vazhakulam P.O, Muvattupuzha, Ernakulam Dist, Kerala-686670 on or before the last date prescribed.
Copies of documents to be submitted along with the application form
- qualifying degree certificate
- qualifying degree mark list
- proof of age and date of birth
- experience certificate, if any
- proof to claim SC/ST
- sponsorship certificate, if applicable
- GATE score card (for candidates with valid GATE score)
- proof regarding the submission of application to DTE
No separate communication will be sent on this account. Candidates are advised to visit the website of the college regularly to get updated information on interview and admission etc.
Selected candidate shall take admission at the appointed time after paying the tuition fees and other fees stipulated by authorities including special fees and other fees to be paid to the University/Statutory Bodies.
- Filling up of online application form (DTE): 15th May, 2012 to 31st May, 2012, 05.00 p.m.
- Last date to receive the printed application (DTE): 07th June, 2012, 04.00 p.m.
- Last date to receive the printed application (VJCET): 20th June, 2012
- Publication of provisional rank list (VJCET): 23rd June, 2012
- Final merit list (VJCET): 25th June, 2012
- Selection and admission begin (VJCET): 26th June, 2012
- Commencement of classes: 08th August, 2012
For more information visit Website www.vjcet.ac.in