Viswajyothi College of Engineering and Technology (VCET), Kerala invites focus for acknowledgment in M.Tech in CSE, VLSI ES, IEM for educational year 2012-13.
- Candidate with a current GATE measure is given preference.
- M.Tech in CSE: At slightest 60% outlines in B.E./B.Tech in CSE or Information Technology
- M.Tech in VLSIES: At slightest 60% outlines in B.E./B.Tech in ECE/Applied Electronics/Applied Electronics and Instrumentation
- M.Tech in IEM: At slightest 60% outlines in any bend of Engineering
SC/ST candidates, a pass in a above mentioned degrees is sufficient.
50% seats of a sum seats in any of a march are set detached as Govt Quota.
Candidates who are meddlesome in posterior their studies underneath Govt Quota in VJCET have to request to Directorate of Technical Education by online. A ubiquitous arrange list will be published by Director of Technical Education from among a applicants.
For serve details, greatfully revisit website www.dtekerala.gov.in
Admission to Govt Quota in VJCET will be conducted from a arrange list published by DTE. Those who wish to pursue their studies in VJCET, apart focus has to be submitted to VJCET that can be downloaded from a college website.
The remaining 50% seats are underneath government quota. Admission to government seats is conducted by a management. Admission is particularly on a basement of merit.
The same focus form from a college website can be used to request underneath government share also. Candidates who wish to request underneath a government share or Govt share can contention their focus offline.
How to apply
The filled adult focus form along with a focus price as direct breeze for Rs 600/- and all required papers should be sent to a postal residence of a college.
Application price can be paid by direct breeze from any Nationalised/Scheduled Bank, in foster of a Principal ,VJCET, payable during Muvattupuzha. No other mode of remuneration is applicable.
Candidate should contention applications offline.
Applications with a required copies of certificates and direct breeze might be sent to a Principal, Viswajyothi College of Engineering and Technology, Vazhakulam P.O, Muvattupuzha, Ernakulam Dist, Kerala-686670 on or before a final date prescribed.
Copies of papers to be submitted along with a focus form
- qualifying grade certificate
- qualifying grade symbol list
- proof of age and date of birth
- experience certificate, if any
- proof to explain SC/ST
- sponsorship certificate, if applicable
- GATE measure label (for possibilities with current GATE score)
- proof per a acquiescence of focus to DTE
No apart communication will be sent on this account. Candidates are suggested to revisit a website of a college frequently to get updated information on talk and acknowledgment etc.
Selected claimant shall take acknowledgment during a allocated time after profitable a fee fees and other fees stipulated by authorities including special fees and other fees to be paid to a University/Statutory Bodies.
- Filling adult of online focus form (DTE): 15th May, 2012 to 31st May, 2012, 05.00 p.m.
- Last date to accept a printed focus (DTE): 07th June, 2012, 04.00 p.m.
- Last date to accept a printed focus (VJCET): 20th June, 2012
- Publication of provisional arrange list (VJCET): 23rd June, 2012
- Final consequence list (VJCET): 25th June, 2012
- Selection and acknowledgment start (VJCET): 26th June, 2012
- Commencement of classes: 08th August, 2012
For some-more information revisit Website www.vjcet.ac.in