Online applications are invited for Entrance Test 2013-14 to be conducted by Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005 (Uttar Pradesh), India as per a following report for acknowledgment to Ayurveda Vachaspati MD(Ay)/Ayurveda Dhanwantari MS(Ay) courses for event 2013-14.
BHU Admission To Ayurveda Vachaspati (MD (Ayurveda)) And Ayurveda Dhanwantari (MS(Ayurveda))
No. of Seats and Specialties: Total seats are 40* out if that 50% seats will be indifferent for Institutional candidates. Instructional claimant means who have upheld final veteran BAMS examination of Dec 2011 from Faculty of Ayurveda, IMS, BHU, Varanasi and likely to finish their internship on or before 31-07-2013.
* Subject to capitulation from CCIM, New Delhi.
Supernumerary Category: Sponsored, unfamiliar nationals and a possibilities with MBBS grade will be treated underneath supernumerary category.
One chair in any PG Specialty will be accessible underneath a supernumerary category.
Foreign Nationals are exempted from opening test. Five percent (5%) supernumerary seats are indifferent for unfamiliar nationals theme to maximum of two.
- The claimant holding BAMS or homogeneous grade famous by BHU and CCIM.
- The claimant holding MBBS grade famous by MCI.The claimant should have upheld I.Sc. (Biology) or homogeneous hearing famous by BHU.
- All a possibilities (except MBBS) contingency have competent with Sanskrit as one of a subjects in Intermediate or homogeneous hearing or as a partial of BAMS hearing famous by Banaras Hindu University.
- The claimant contingency have finished smallest 12 months Internship (4 Vi years BAMS Course) / 6 months Internship (5 years BAMS Course) by 31.7.2013 after flitting a final veteran examination.
- In box of a unfamiliar nationals a grade contingency have capitulation of a CCIM or MCI as homogeneous to a analogous hearing for admission.
- Temporary registration as medical practitioner of unfamiliar nationals is essential. CCIM or MCI should approve their registration current for investigate period.
Entrance Test Fee: For General and OBC categories Rs.1600 and for SC and ST difficulty Rs. 1000.
How to apply: Candidates can request ONLY ONLINE.
Online acquiescence of focus might be made by accessing a University website www.bhu.ac.in.
Candidates might subtract a price online as per the guidelines mentioned in Information Brochure.
The claimant who is in service (Government/Semi Government) contingency apply through correct channel.
Foreign Nationals should contention their application routed by a respective Embassy/Indian Council for Cultural
Relation/Ministry of External Affairs (in box of self financing candidates), Govt, of India, New Delhi.
|Date of Entrance Examination||26th Jun 2013 Wednesday|
|Date of accessibility of focus forms for online submission||25th Feb. 2013|
|Last date of acquiescence of online focus forms||01-04-2013 by 11:59 pm|
|Last date of acquiescence of focus forms for Foreign Nationals||16th July 2013|
Please impute Information Brochure for minute information. Information Brochure will be done accessible on www.bhu.ac.in from 25-02-2013.